Division Quick Links
We collect information from you when you register on the Sites, place an order, respond to communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site features.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our sites without providing such information.
- We use IP addresses and session identifiers to analyze trends, to administer the sites, to track user activities, to infer user interests, and to otherwise induce, deduce, and gather information about individual users and market segments.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our Sites. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
2. How do we use your information? We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the Sites, or use certain other Site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your Site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a promotion, survey or other Site features.
3. Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties? We generally do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described herein. The term “outside parties” does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our Sites, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. In the event that we sell our company, or otherwise transfer any assets of our company, we may provide your information to the purchaser so that you may continue the relationship or business with us and our products. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our Site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
4. Correction/Updating Personal Information
You can correct or update your personally identifiable information by re-registering or by contacting us by electronic-mail email@example.com or by telephone 703-370-0000.
6. Safeguarding Your Personal Information CCA follows generally accepted industry security standards to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security and correctly use such Personal Information. However, no commercial method of information transfer over the Internet or electronic data storage is known to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage in our systems.
9. Questions and feedback We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about this Site. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to our Sites our marketing department at 703-370-0000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Your California Privacy Rights
Under Californiaâ€™s “Shine the Light” law, California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family or household use are entitled to request and obtain from us once a calendar year information about the customer information we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses. If applicable, this information would include the categories of customer information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information for the immediately prior calendar year (e.g. requests made in 2009 will receive information regarding 2008 sharing activities).
To obtain this information from CCA please send an email message to info email@example.com with “Request for California Privacy Information” on the subject line and in the body of your message. We will provide the requested information to you at your e-mail address in response. Not all information sharing is covered by the “Shine the Light” requirements and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response.
CCA Floors & Interiors is proud to be part of the most respected organizations in the flooring industry.